Friday 25 April 2014

Getting Paid To Play!

          If you are like me one of your childhood fantasies was to get paid just to play videogames all day. Well I've been looking into it and it seems there really are a couple of ways to get into it. Check out this link and this one. I really want to try one of these!
          After doing a little bit of research I've found out that the industry is not as hard to crack into as you might think. There are always new games coming out and it is difficult for game companies to find enough people to do proper game testing. Hence the reason some games go on the market with so many glitches, meaning developers get a bad response and have to spend even more money on writing patches.
          If you wanna try this out (and I do) go ahead and see if you've got what it takes to make a good game great. Make sure to keep following the main blog too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Let us know.