Thursday 24 April 2014

Welcome to go game smart

Welcome to Go Game Smart,
         A blog all about gaming from the very beginning of the industry to the most modern of games. I am looking for feedback from all of you gamers out there from newbie to pro this is the place to let it all out.
          For my first post I wanna hear from you. What is your favourite game of all time? Stretch those memory cells and tell the world which game turned you into a gamer or which game you'll never forget!
          Also starting from today I am going to start a little game on the blog "Do you even game?" I will be posting a screenshot of a random game and I want you guys to tell me what game it is. Are you game? Prove to the world you are the most hardcore gamer out there. Good luck and good gaming.

Go Game Smart Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Let us know.